Get Info is a blog , cover's Tech Related stuff and books. Read new and new Upcoming phone review and know specification

Bible name for Girls | Bible name for baby girls


Bible name for baby girls



Bible name for Girls,  Hi guys, so today I am here with a new name post for you and today I'm going to be talking about one of my favourite name topics and that is biblical baby names. I love names from the Bible. I love really ancient names that have a lot of history and names that have really great stories behind them so obviously I'm gonna love biblical names since most of these names are really old thousands of years old and a lot of them have such great stories with them. I am breaking this post up into two parts .I'm going to do one post for girls and otherone for boy because I couldn't narrow it down to just ten names for girls and ten names for boys. So I'm going to do one post for girls and then another in one post. so today I am gonna start with the girls names and I have 15 girls names. I want to share with you. so I am just going to jump right in.

 At number 15, I have Miriam.Miriam is the original Hebrew form of Mary and in the OldTestament. Miriam was a prophetes sand the sister of Moses and Aaron. I think Miriam is such a beautiful name  I think it's very underused. personally I would probably use Muriel before I used Miriam just because it's a family name but Miriam has been in my top 10 in the past and I would love to meet a little girl named Miriam.

At number 14 I have one that I just recently came across and it is actually a place name for those of you who know me you know that I love place names and that is Arimathea. Arimathea is a place name it's a city in Judea in the Bible there's a man named Joseph of Arimathea who donates his tumes to Jesus and other than in the Bible. there is no record of this place .so it's kind of like a mysterious place but I think it would fit in with girls names today kind of names like Aria or Theodora you could get the nickname Aria or you could get the nickname via Arimathea. I just think it sounds like a princess. I think it is so pretty and I love the mystery of not knowing where it was or having no record of it other than in the Bible. I think that's kind of cool.

 At number 13 I have Keturah. Keturah is a gorgeous name it's a Hebrew name and it means incense and Keturah was the wife of Abraham after Sarah died he remarried and he married Keturah and Keterah and Abraham had six sons together. My friend Elena is going to use this name for her daughter and it's just so beautiful.

 Number 12 I have another place name and that is Bethlehem. Bethlehem is of course the village where Jesus was born and Bethlehem is a Hebrew name and it means House of bread. I think this could be a really interesting alternative to Elizabeth or Bethenny if you want to get the nickname Beth and you're a little bit more adventurous in your name and choices.

 At number 11 I have Tabitha.Tabitha is gorgeous it's an Aramaic name and it means gazelle I love biblical names because there are so many different origins so many different languages that the names come from they can be Hebrew or Latin or Greek or Aramaic or even Egyptian so that's something that I love about biblical names and Tabitha was a woman in the New Testament who was raised from the dead by Peter.

 At number 10 I have a Jemima. Jemima is so cute I love that you could get the nicknames Jim or Gemma that makes it sound a little more modern. it's a Hebrew name it means dove which is a gorgeous meaning so you could even use the nickname dove and Jemima was the eldest of the three beautiful daughters of jow.

 At number nine I have a name that I love and I think is so fun to say and that is Hephzibah. Hephzibah I love it so much it is so out there and unique. it has a lot of different nickname possibilities like happy or zippy a really fun name it's a Hebrew name and it means ,my delight is in her. so it's got a great meaning and Hephzibah was a queen in the Old Testament.

 Number eight I have Azenath. Azenath that is such a different sounding name it's definitely not like anything that you hear today. it's an Egyptian name and it means devoted to the goddess Neith and this was the Egyptian wife of Joseph and the mother of his two sons. I love this name for a really long time ,I love the AZ spelling although some people spell it a s as well.

 Number seven is Priscilla. Priscilla is a Roman diminutive of the name Priska which means ancient and a fun fact about this name is that originally in Latin, it would have been pronounced Priscilla because they didn't have that softs sound that we have in English. I definitely prefer Priscilla to Priscilla there's something just a lot more pleasing sounding about the name Priscilla compared to Priscilla and Priscilla was an early Christian woman in the New Testament.

At number six I have a name that I think is so underused and so pretty and that is Jerusha. Jerusha it's so gorgeous and it's easy to spell easy to pronounce it's a Hebrew name that means married. I think it would fit in really well with all the popular J names today and she was a queen in the Old Testament. Another Queen in the Old Testament was Mehetabel. Mehetabel is a name that I have been so in love with recently. It's a Hebrew name and it has an amazing meaning. it means God makes me happy. I don't think you could find a better meaning for a name than that Matabele. it is so unique but you could still use the nickname Bella. I love that about this name.

 The next name I have is Galilee. Oh my gosh Galilee has the most beautiful lilting musical sound to it. Galilee, it's a Hebrew name and it means Provence and of course this is the name of the place where Jesus grew up. I don't think you could go wrong with this name I just think. it is so so beautiful.

 Number three is a name that I would absolutely consider using and that is Hadassah. Hadassah is so  gorgeous it's a Hebrew name and it means myrtle tree and this is actually the Hebrew name of Queen Esther from the book of Esther in the Old Testament and Hadassah, I just cannot say enough good things about it .it is so beautiful there is a little bit of teasing potential because of a word that's contained in the middle of this name but I could get past that so easily. I just think it is gorgeous. I love the story of Esther. I think she is such a great role model such a great name sake.

 My second favourite biblical girl's name is Tzipporah. Tzipporah is a Hebrew name that means bird she was the wife of Moses and the mother of his two sons and I loved this name for such a long time. personally I prefer the TZ spelling but some people just like to spell it with just a Zi like both spellings. I just think it's such a great name.

 My favourite biblical girl's name is a lot more popular than most of the names on this list and that is Elizabeth. it's been the name of Queens of a lot of famous people of just a lot of people that I have good associations with and  of course it's my mother's name and I would use it to honor her. I love the nickname Eliza,my mom goes by Liz so I don't think that would get confusing. if I did use this name. 

Elizabeth is a Hebrew name, it means God is my oath and Elizabeth was the Virgin Mary's cousin and she was the mother of John the Baptist and Elizabeth, Mary actually goes to visit her while she's pregnant and while Elizabeth is pregnant and it's one of my absolute favorite parts of the Bible I just think it is such a beautiful story. When Mary goes to visit Elizabeth that's one of my, yeah it's one of my favorite parts of the Bible and I just love the name. I love the name so much and I love the nickname Eliza so those are my favorite biblical girls names. I would love to know what yours are. what biblical names do you love. Let me knowing the comments below and I will talk to you next time for Biblical boys names.

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by TechReview

About us

I,Nadeem khan posting article regarding technologies and books.Techreview strives to educate how technology can enhance and enrich our life having proper information,opinion and advice on what to buy and how technology is changing.prime motive this techreview to keep you update with latest stuff.